[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: auto redeploy dynamic mbean on JBoss restart

cnsxxx09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 08:22:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I simply deployed the docs/examples/jmx/persistent-service.sar

Then in changing deploy/persistent-service.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml file all I did was added one [value] tag to the xmbean 'SomeString' attribute (as per previous post, deploys without error).

I made no other changes, and I cannot see that this attribute is overwritten anywhere. (SomeElement is the only one overwritten but I didn't try this one).

So, value should work, but doesn't.
Do you think this is a bug?

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984510#3984510