[jboss-user] [Remoting] - sending Streams using POJOS

Clarich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 09:05:33 EST 2006

I would like to know if it is possible to send Streams (e.g. as return Values) when using POJOS. Especially I am interested in sending Streams from a Server to a Client. When I try it out, I run into an UndeclaredThrowableException. Are there any workarounds for it? If it is not possible to send Streams this way, I would like to know, if this is an issue to be integrated into future versions of Remoting.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984529#3984529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984529