[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5 servlet filter problem in web.xml

malmit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 09:10:11 EST 2006

I've got a different problem.  I am trying to build a document literal web service in JBoss 4.0.5 and can't get around this exception:

org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java/xml type mapping for: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}base64Binary

Here's what my wsdl looks like:

<SOAP:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http">

<SOAP:operation style="document" soapAction="Ping">
< input>
<mime:multipartRelated>
<mime:part>
<SOAP:body use="literal"/>
</mime:part>
<mime:part>
<mime:content part="data" type="gzip"/>
</mime:part>
</mime:multipartRelated>
</ input>
< output>
<SOAP:body use="literal"/>
</ output>
</SOAP:operation>

</SOAP:binding>

In my mapping.xml file that wscompile generated, this mapping was generated for the data mime:content:

<variable-mapping>
<java-variable-name>data</java-variable-name>
<xml-element-name>data</xml-element-name>
</variable-mapping>

My ultimate goal is to allow a web service request containing parameters passed via a normal web service request and allow an attachment of a base64 encoded binary file. Is this a bug in JBoss 4.0.5?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984531#3984531

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984531