[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB3 access to XSLT files

Marco.Pehla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 09:42:44 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I'm writing an Web Service with the help of EJB3 and want to use some XSLT files. Currently I've created a EAR file with ANT which contains a JAR file (with the EJB3) and a WAR file (that holds my XSLT files).

My questions is now, how could I get an easy access to these XSLT files?

If I deploy the EAR file the XSLT files are somewhere inside the .\jboss\server\default\tmp\ folder. To access this folder is a bit tricky since the folder got a unique number at the beginning of it's name and therefore it needs a kind of hacking which I want to prevent. ;)

Isn't there a simpler solution? Maybe I'm missing something?

thank you in advance,
Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984534#3984534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984534