[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connecting to two JBoss messaging servers causes interfe

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 11:29:41 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : If you uncomment the code to try and close the session and connection, then the sending of messages to the second server doesn't work at all, with the same "Object with oid was not found in the Dispatcher" error mentioned previously. On the server, the following entry is logged:

You lost me... I tried to find what piece of code you were talking about and didn't figure out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984587#3984587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984587