[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:actionLink and JAAS

aahamlin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 12:02:22 EST 2006

Hmm, may have answered my own question. I found the "post" I was referring to, having just realized that the forums page width caused the Next Page links to scroll off to the right - and I was too careless to notice, sorry.

The later pages appear to answer my question a bit more fully.
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=74300

Still I hope that the examples and documentation get all this info rolled into them at some point, so other don't need to search for far to find the answers.

BTW - the Fisheye and CVS views of the JbossSeam project don't seem to be working, so I couldn't follow up on what "examples" may be posted there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984594#3984594

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984594