[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBOSS Messaging 1.0 GA and JBPM 3.1.2 deployment issues

jglan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 13:18:07 EST 2006

I'm trying to use JBPM in combination with JBOSS Messaging under JBOSS 4.0.5.
Depending on whether I have jbpm deployed scoped or not I get different errors during/after deployment of the MDBs jar package:

With jbpm unscoped directly during startup:
[org.jboss.jms.client.container.ExceptionInterceptor] Caught RuntimeException
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.jms.destination.JBossQueue

With jbpm scoped:
The server starts fine but I get an error within the MDB, which attempts to access JBPM:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jbpm.JbpmConfiguration

I guess I'd have to use the same classloader for the MDB jar as for jbpm.sar. (I use the jar just for testing purposes now, likely becomes an ear in future)

I wonder if there is somebody who has already figured out the right setup (e.g. I also don't have jbpm.3.1.2.jar not in the sar but in deploy/xxx/lib) for this combination.
Any comments/hints are highly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984614#3984614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984614