[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: XPath newInstance() runtime error

saschwen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 14:24:04 EST 2006

Hey,

Has anyone figured this out.  I'm trying to overide the JBoss xalan XPath api with Saxon so I can use XPath 2.0 functionallity but I get this error when I remove the xalan.jar file from the lib/endorsed directory and place my saxon jars there instead.

If I leave the xalan.jar file there then for some reason jaxp still shooses the xalan api instead, even if I set the System Property to Saxon.

Thank you,

Steve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984634#3984634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984634