[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Connecting to two JBoss messaging servers causes interfe

davidrh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 18:56:02 EST 2006

I just ran another test in which our application connected to a single JBoss Messaging server 10 times, before then introducing the second server.  I thought this would get the sequence number that Tim mentioned out of step between the two servers.  Sure enough, if I stop the first server our application now fails over to the second server correctly and can send messages.

It still takes a little while to failover, due to the exception listener not firing for a while after the connection goes down.  Is there any way to make the connection verifier run more frequently?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984696#3984696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984696