[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Problems accessing jndi from war (not embedded in ear)

xnuandax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 9 19:09:14 EST 2006

Thanks Francois,

It seems you just mod'd the CallByValue semantics per your instructions:

- default/deploy/ear-deployer.xml
  |         - Isolated => true
  |         - CallByValue => true
  | - default/conf/jboss-service.xml
  |         - NamingService: CallByValue => true
  | - default/conf/jboss-minimal.xml
  |         - NamingService: CallByValue => true

This makes sense to do, however this references files that don't appear in my JBoss4.0.5GA - because I used the "jems-installer-1.2.0BETA3.jar" when I set up JBoss (and it re-arranges config files all over the shop for some reason).

I used the jems-installer to basically turn on "EJB3" mode in JBoss 4.0.5GA.  Is there a better way of achieving EJB3/JEE5 in JBoss 4.0.5GA without using the jems-installer (I don't like the way it mangles the JBoss config files) ??

Many thanks,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984701#3984701

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984701