[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: auto redeploy dynamic mbean on JBoss restart

cnsxxx09 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 02:44:04 EST 2006

If I change the xmbean attribute for SomeString to read only, then I also do not see any error in the log from even attempting to set the now read-only [value] I specify.

(If I instead then try to change the mbean attribute, outside the xmbean tag,     [attribute name="SomeString"]Test,Test,Test[/attribute], then I *do* get a deployment exception that the Attribute is not writable).

It -sounds- like a bug  .... I can investigate further in the JBoss source if you can give me a clue where this is likely to be called (AbstractMBeanInvoker).

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984815#3984815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984815