[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Invalid invocation of local interface - seam registration ex

maek1975 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 10:15:21 EST 2006

Hi

I'm getting an exception when trying to access a jsp-page (test.seam), its the code from the seam message example.

The exception is:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{messageList.rowCount==0}'

Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object : Invalid invocation of local interface]
..
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulLocalProxyFactory

I have followed the seam registration/message example in order to configure my enviroment.

I have a MyEarApp.ear, a busniess.jar and a web-war.war.

My component gets registred:
Component: messageManager, scope: SESSION, type: STATEFUL_SESSION_BEAN, class: se.smhi.voyage.ejb.MessageManagerBean, JNDI: RattenApp/MessageManagerBean/local

My component is slightly different from the seam example:
MyEarApp/#{ejbName}/local

My JBoss installation should contain EJB3 (4.0.5 GA)

How do I configure the jboss-app.xml that resides in myEarApp/meta-inf?
If I put in something like: seam.jboss.org:loader=MyEarApp , I would receieve an error upon JBOSS startupp...

Whats might be missing?
Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984917#3984917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984917