[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Does anyone use @Rollback?

ccurban do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 12:06:42 EST 2006

That's the way I would use @Rollback too.
The problem is that the I have no chance of state refreshing after the rollback.

Actually I have got a page which displays a list of customers and one customer in detail, so that I can create, update and delete customers on one page.
The update could lazily consist of a delete and an insert, and a rollback in case there are business rules that prevent an insert.
As I have also to refresh the list in the transaction I run into the problem, that the list is wrong in case of a rollback.

Regards,
Christian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984982#3984982

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3984982