[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Database connection

J.E.Z do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 13:55:56 EST 2006

Hi,

im a begginer at using jBPM. I copied the jbpm.war from the Starters Kit to my Tomcat/webapps. But i dont know how to configure my database connection on it. I already used the scripts to create the a database in MySQL called jbpm. My problem is, how to inform my web application to use that database. When i tried without these configuration i got this error:

  | SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
  | javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: Cannot get value for expression '#{userBean.userSelectItems}'
  | 	at org.apache.myfaces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:399)

I would appreciate any help.

Sorry for the bad english, im not fluently yet.

Regards,

Jeferson Zanim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985002#3985002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985002