[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Accessing HttpServletRequest from RenderRequest

david.hoffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 14:16:42 EST 2006

I am attempting to access the actual HttpServletRequest (specifically a cookie value) from the RenderRequest object and failing miserably.

Does anyone know if maybe I am just blind and not finding it in the API?  Is there another way to access cookies from the browser that I am just missing?

I have also tried the following but just end up with a JBossRenderRequest object which does not appear to be castable to a HttpServletRequest either.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985008#3985008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985008