[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Singleton persistence archive, datasource?

huberth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 15:08:13 EST 2006

I copied the object name from the log output :

I just tried packaging in a sar but I get the same result.

I have actually been playing with a barrier mbean as well to find a work-around for this issue.  What I did is move all of my par's, dependent ear's, and the datasource definition into a different (i.e. made up by me) deploy directory.  Then when my mbean is 'started' I call on the main deployer to deploy that directory, and vice-versa when 'stopped'.  This all seems to go cleanly.  Do you see any issues with such an approach?

Honestly, I thought this approach would have led to the same problems, but I tried it as a first step... the next step would have been to stage the deploy and undeploy in separate directories, in dependency order.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985030#3985030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985030