[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.0.5 - Problems with datasource descriptor inside

alexandrefvb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 15:14:55 EST 2006

Testing some possibilities i found an information that can help to point the cause of problem.

1. My application is scoped and javaToParentDelegation is set to false

  | <-- jboss-app.xml -->
  | <jboss-app>
  | 	<loader-repository>
  | 		peixoto.com.br:loader=pxtcore001.ear
  | 		<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  | 	</loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

2. Removing the jboss-app.xml descriptor from ear the Datasource came up ok, but the application does´t work because commom libraries used by my applications are in the scoped classloader.

Create an scope for our common libraries and the applications helps us to avoid problems when diferent versions of libraries are incompatible, so we cannot use the default classloader to all applications.

Any sugestion?

Thanks again,

Alexandre Fidélis Vieira Bitencourt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985034#3985034