[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: portal testsuite changes for running against differetn d

bdaw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 10 17:14:18 EST 2006

hmm.... not sure about this but I see there:

testFindUser1_net_sourceforge_jtds_jdbc_Driver
testFindUser1_org_hsqldb_jdbcDriver

testRemoveNonExistingRole_net_sourceforge_jtds_jdbc_Driver
testRemoveNonExistingRole_org_hsqldb_jdbcDriver

and so on... aren't there two sets of results?

Also if you compare tests from 20061031
http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-portal-2.4-testsuite-db/20061031201838/results/org/jboss/portal/test/identity/39_UserTestCase(4_0_4_GA-sqlserver).html
to 20061110
http://cruisecontrol.jboss.com/cc/artifacts/jboss-portal-2.4-testsuite-db/20061110143640/results/org/jboss/portal/test/identity/39_UserTestCase.html

you will see 14 testcases against 28 :)

It probably use both data sources per testcase (test method) not per testsuite (test class). I'm sure it's like that in 2.6

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985074#3985074

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985074