[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - problem with classloader repository

editha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 11 07:45:45 EST 2006

I have a war file. and i want to use my own classloader instance for loading this war file.
I can now add <loader-repository>com.example:loader=mywar.war </loader repository> to my jboss-web.xml.
This means that my war has it's own classloader repository and when the war is loaded, first the classloaders in this repository are used to find classes. Am I right?
My problem is that I want my own classloader instance to be added to this repository. I could not find a way to do that.  Is this even possible? And how do I do that?

If this is not possible, are there other ways to use my own classloader instance for my .war? For instance by creating a new HeirarchicalLoaderRepository and adding the classloader instance to that repository even if the class of the classloader instance is no unifiedclassloader but an instance of an urlclassloader?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985130#3985130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985130