[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad example uploaded to wiki

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 12 17:52:09 EST 2006

Thanks, Gavin.

I modified the inputText tags in 'register.xhtml' as follows.

  |         <s:validateAll>
  |                        required="true"
  |                        requiredMessageDetail="Must enter a password" />td>
  |         </s:validateAll>

  |                        required="true"
  |                        requiredMessageDetail="Must enter a password">
  |                        <s:validate />

This works as expected (many thanks).

It leaves me a bit puzzled, however...the doco says that <s:validateAll> "...simply adds an <s:validate> to every input in the form. " The doco seems to "lead one away" from using <s:validate>.

Is Tridindad forcing special handling (or what...)? Could you clarify for me, please.

Cheers,

Alph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985282#3985282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985282