[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad example uploaded to wiki

alpheratz-jb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 00:58:38 EST 2006

Understood...thanks Gavin. I believe that <tr:input* /> are UIComponents.

The feeling I get here is: "only use standard JSF for form components/validation."

Maybe something should go in the doco regarding this, especially since Trinidad is now mentioned explicitly (ch 16):

anonymous wrote :
  | "Seam includes a number of JSF controls that are useful for working with Seam. These are intended to complement the built-in JSF controls, and controls from other third-party libraries. We recommend the Ajax4JSF and ADF faces (now Trinidad) tag libraries for use with Seam. We do not recommend the use of the Tomahawk tag library."

Sorry for being such a nag.

Cheers,

Alph

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985310#3985310