[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JSF Form Authentication using DatabaseServerLoginModule

yj4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 02:28:23 EST 2006

Hi all,
    I am developing an application using the following Seam 1.0.1.GA, Hibernate, Facelet, Ajax

I have managed to get the DatabaseServerLogin Module working with FORM based Authentication. The only problem is that i need a Facelet/JSF compatible form (which is composed of a template) to do the submission for j_username and j_password to the DatabaseServerLoginModule.

Any idea of how to implement this.

Regards,
Jankee Yogesh
http://www.m-itc.net