[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Please help me to how to update the error message , thanks !

cumt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 04:25:00 EST 2006

e.g., there is a page that is www.aaa.com/bbb.jsp. If a user visits this page, there is the error  that is "HTTP Status 500 description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request." .  Please help me to how to update the error message , or, there is not the error and go to another page, thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985346#3985346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985346