[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Performance Improvement (Deployment Descriptor for jboss.xml

samishra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 06:38:37 EST 2006

Hi
<cache-config> and <pool-config> tags are basically used for performance improvement that has to be specified in deployment descriptor (jboss.xml).
Can any one suggest that should we keep a single configuration for all the beans or should we have separate configuration for MDBs, CMPs or Session Beans??

Any other suggestion to improve the performance using this jboss server is always welcomed.

Plz help me in this regard as soon as possible.

Thanx and Rgds,
Saurabh Mishra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985385#3985385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985385