[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - problem in starting up the server..

gssrini do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 08:23:16 EST 2006

Hi,
I have tried to install jboss-4.0.3SP1Installer.jar on solaris, It was installed successfully ,but when I tried to start the server it throws the following exception .
18:51:45,930 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem creating service jboss.aop:service=AspectManager
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jboss/aop/advice/Scope
        at org.jboss.aop.advice.ScopeUtil.parse(ScopeUtil.java:19)
        at org.jboss.aop.AspectXmlLoader.deployInterceptor(AspectXmlLoader.ja

but finnaly it says started successfully.. pls let me know what could be the problem..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985417#3985417

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985417