[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - File persistence

stefan_ieu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 08:47:38 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm new with JBoss, sorry if this is a stupid question.
I've created a web application that I've tested on Apache. This application saves some files in the directory MyApp/WEB-INF/repository/. When I've moved my MyApp.war archive on JBoss I had a problem. If I restart the JBoss the files are lost because the JBoss creates another directory in /tmp to deploy the application after restart.
Can somebody tell me how can I configure my application to inform JBoss to keep the content of the directory /WEB-INF/repository when restarts?

Thank you,
Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985427#3985427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985427