[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal Stress Results

walbar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 09:40:05 EST 2006

Hi,

I've performed the test without the CMS Portlet and I've got similar results (13 pages/sec.).

Besides, I have activated a higher level of logging and found that for rendering '/portal' page it makes extensive use of hibernate, many times going beyond the cache and making actual queries to the database (even without the CMS portlet). I guess this could be a performance bottleneck. I believe that after the first page render there aren't reasons to have new accesses to the DB, layout and such can be cached. I wonder how much we can tune JBoss Portal to get better performance in a production environment. In fact, how much can we push it beyond the 13p/s?.

Regards,

Waldemar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985447#3985447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985447