[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Getting Started Tutorial Needs Updating

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 10:15:39 EST 2006

As far as I can tell, the only problem with Duke's Bank on 4.0.5 is the the back-slash dollar-sign character combo that appears in the atmAck.jsp and accountList.jsp files. That character combination is being interpreted as an ESC character.

See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=93866

Other than that, Duke's Bank runs just fine. I went through the tutorial from scratch just last week.

Was there a problem with other parts of the Getting Started Guide other than Duke's Bank?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985464#3985464

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985464