[jboss-user] [Testimonials] - View a file using JBOSS

anoopJBOSS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 10:48:50 EST 2006

In my application i have to upload a file and view  the same.
I am uploading a file presently at a different location from the server.
While trying to open that file using window.open, it throws a javascript error "Access is denied". I was suggested to upload under ROOT so that I can view from the same location. But I am using JBOSS. where I am unable to locate the root folder.
Kindly suggest me where to upload the file and how to view the file with some examples.
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985481#3985481

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985481