[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss Unified ClassLoader Hell? even with EJB3 ?

cuoz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 11:12:20 EST 2006

There's only a few other things I can think of...  The jboss-web.xml also allows loader-repository entries.  I can't remember if I use this also, or I just use the wrapper ear to accomplish it.  It's worth a try.

The second item is, did you configure the UseJbossWebLoader entry in the Tomcat service.xml file?  I believe that also plays a role in how classes get loaded for web applications.

I left my laptop at home (the machine that has this configured), so I don't have the specifics right here with me.

I feel your pain, I spent a lot of time getting my stuff working.  And, I found a lot of posts in the forums that are just plain wrong IMO.

Good luck,
gary.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985490#3985490

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985490