[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF Form Authentication using JAAS DatabaseServerLoginMo

yj4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 12:45:10 EST 2006

Thnx All for your tips ......And any idea why the page template I am using is not being correctly rendered ??

My idea behind using JSF/Facelet was to have validations associated with the username and password controls itself as i dont want error messages on a seperate error page ... but i guess i would have to use it !!

The only problem with my approach for now is the template problem....I cannot figure out why it is not rendred properly !! Otherwise Seam does a wonderful job.

Regards,
Jankee Yogesh
http://www.m-itc.net

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985540#3985540