[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Simple but complete Maven or ant example project needed

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 14:40:01 EST 2006

Nice that you published your archetype. Looks good. It would be really cool if some official maven2 support was added to this project and maybe other JBoss projects. When used correctly, Maven2 is so much powerfull and easier then Ant.

I also have something to contribute for those people that use the maven2 eclipse plugin: http://www.smies.com/blog/?p=26. Take a look at it for a more stable version then the one that is released now (0.0.9).

I am also working on some stuff to improve the experience with Eclipse, Maven2 and Seam. This includes hot-deployment of static files (jsf, jsp, etc.) to a JBoss server. I wanted to create a blog post on it some while back, but I am very busy at work right now so I don't have the time to work on it. Hopefully soon stuff will cool down at work .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985591#3985591

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985591