[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to install portal 2.6 from source?

smithlearner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 16:44:11 EST 2006

I followed the instruction http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6/reference-guide/en/html_single/#install_source
but i met some problem, first, after i downloaded the src code from the link given by the instruction, but i can't find directory thirdparty in the src code, then i noticed that the instruction said that the root directory should be jboss-portal-2.4. Should it be portal 2.6?
    I also notice that the instuction of getting src from cvs is cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.forge.jboss.com:/cvsroot/jboss co jboss-portal-2.4. 2.4 again? another mistake? after that, i go to cvs server tried to find out where is portal 2.6 src code, but it seems there is no 2.6 branch?
    I also tried to download thiredparty libraries, but i can't find libraries.ent file which is needed by the building script? what is this file,  where can i find it?
    Can anybody shed some light?

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985627#3985627

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985627