[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss Unified ClassLoader Hell? even with EJB3 ?

xnuandax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 17:32:26 EST 2006

Thanks Gary,

Did you get two co-located archives that contain the same interface classes to sing with 4.0.5 w/ EJB3 ?

I did run unique loader-repositories in the jboss-app.xml's, although I didn't play with UseJbossWebLoader this time around.  I'm vaguely suspicious that Pass-by-Value isn't firing at all -- either I only got five out of the six places you need to request it, or it has foibles in the EJB3 config of 4.0.6....

Best,

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985634#3985634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985634