[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss Unified ClassLoader Hell? even with EJB3 ?

cuoz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 17:55:44 EST 2006

I am running 4.0.4GA with EJB3.  Yes, I did get 2 archives running.  And, I can hot-deploy either/both without issues (great for development).

Give the UseJbossWebLoader a try.  I think that may be the missing link.

I don't think there is anything else I did.  I'll poke around my laptop in the next day or two and see if there is anything else that I changed.

Let me know how you make out with the web loader change.
gary.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985637#3985637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985637