[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Conversation for multi-page edit using new SAF

ccanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 20:14:51 EST 2006

I am using the new Seam application framework I am getting conversation context errors. I am wondering how do I start a multi-page conversation using the seam framework using the standard persistence methods where there is a new page for each embedded object.

A has a set of B
B has a set of C

When I start to edit A, can can "drill" to edit B and then "drill" to edit C? Do I need to override the persistence methods and use @Begin and have an arbitrary method for @End? or should I try a different aproach all together to implement this functionality?

Hope this is clear enough to understand.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985668#3985668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985668