[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Logout Issue

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 13 20:54:22 EST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 applications on 2 different servers, If I logout from one application and go to the other still I successfully login into other application.

I think if I logout from fisrt application I shd not be able to login into second applications.

the other problem is, now from second application if I go back to first application, I again get principal in first application request.getUserPrincipal(), everything runs ok again but the moment I put anything into session it throws exception saying that this session is already invalidated, whcih is true coz I inavildated the session when I logout from first application.

is there anything we can do, I mean when i logout from any application i shd be logged out from all application?

Thanks
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985671#3985671

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985671