[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: very long wait to save process using designer

alv21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 06:44:31 EST 2006

"Yunfeng Hou" wrote : When save the process definition using designer, it is very slow. This is not the issue of jbpm designer, it is because of the xml editor. You can define xml catalog as follow,
  | 1. from menu in Eclipse: Windows->Preferences
  | 2. choose Web and XML-> XML Catalog, click add
  | 3. URI: the local copy of jpdl-3.0.xsd; Key Type: Schema Location; Key: http://jbpm.org/xsd/jpdl-3.0.xsd
  |
  | This is also apply to all other XML files having schema.
  | Enjoy.
  |
  | Yunfeng Hou

ty
this solved my problem (i'm using jbossIde 1.6 (so Eclipse 3.1.2) and gpd 3.0.9.2)
i think it would be reported in jbpm guide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985742#3985742

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985742