[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Exception while deploying a webservice with attachment (

mnsharif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 09:15:01 EST 2006

People post their problems here when they run short of ideas on their own and they expect others to help. Anyway, thanks for all the help that was provided (my issue is still unresolved though).

RomeuFigueira!

        As you mentioned about the files required for dealing with attachments in JBoss WS, i have created them all (but havent tweaked any of them manually).

It looks like that http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-269 suggest that wstools (the tool from JBoss) does not currently support attachments. In either case, i am using wscompile (from JWSDPv1.6) to generate SEI and mapping file from a hand-written WSDL file. Then i write a web.xml and webservices.xml file by hand as well to complete the deployment package.

So, technically i have everything in place and i used same WSDL file to generate artifacts and published web service successfully on tomcat using JWSDP.

To frustrate me enough, the error that i get is
org.jboss.ws.WSException:
  | Cannot obtain java/xml type mapping for: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}string
where we all know that the given schema DOES contain a data type with the name string

So, what's wrong with my implementation? any clues? anyone?

mnsharif

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985784#3985784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985784