[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jboss-4.0.5.GA with portal profile breaks booking exampl

cpage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 09:19:00 EST 2006

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : For some reason, Ajax4JSF is incompatible with the portal profile. I don't have any chance to solve this issue in time for the release today, so the instructions are basically:

  | * If you want to try the portal example, use the portal profile.
  | * If you want to try the booking example, use the ejb3 or ejb3-clustered profile.

up.
i have the same problem.

i tried with portal 2.4 and 2.6.

2.6 include ajax inside, i don't understand why it is incompatible ?

regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985787#3985787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985787