[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Is it possible to execute Petstore demo in cluster mode?

azhurakousky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 10:18:25 EST 2006

Try this really quick and let me know if you still have this problem. Then we'll try to simplify scenario to see what is wrong.

1. Move jndi.properties file back into the /conf directory of bothe servers (that is where JBoss is expecting it!!!).
2. From that file remove provider.url property (or coment it).

Run your app and tell me if you still have this issue

P.S. auto-descivery is enebled by default. All I cared about if you disabled it, but I don't see it happening from configurations provided.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985808#3985808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985808