[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache over a JGroups Multiplexer Channel

u_arun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 11:47:34 EST 2006

Thanks for the quick reply Bela.

I think do understand the way the MuxChannels work. My problem was more specific to using MuxChannels with TreeCache. After further investigation, it turns out that in the following code:

   TreeCache cache = new TreeCache(muxChannel);
   PropertyConfigurator config = new PropertyConfigurator();
   config.configure(cache, CACHE_CONFIG);

The PropertyConfigurator seems to be culprit. Somehow when I use the PropertyConfigurator my cache doesn't seem to start. If I get rid of the PropertyConfigurator, everything seems to work fine.

Am I missing something obvious here ...

Thanks,
Arun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985843#3985843