[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Programmatic Connection Definition Deployment

loopingrage do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 19:07:24 EST 2006

In a previous post, I asked if it was possible to "register" a Datasource programmatically. In searching for a solution, I stumbled upon an old JIRA which describes exactly what I need:

Programmatic Connection Definition Deployment
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-1425

Does anyone know if there has been any progress on this since last year? Maybe it got reassigned under another JIRA or was never updated. Adrian seemed pretty involved in this and I'm surprised that such a great feature never saw the light of day.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=94708

System Info:
JBoss Version: 4.0.5GA