[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Problems when accessing my hibernate deployment remotely

ngwaambe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 05:24:32 EST 2006

I get the following error when I try to access my hibernate deployment  remotely.

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryObjectFactory).

I also have this problem when deploying hibernate .
10:45:57,343 INFO  [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not binding factory to JNDI, no JNDI name configured

have u guys got any idea where the problem could be.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986077#3986077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986077