[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: How can we pointcut JBoss classes?

mskonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 05:31:56 EST 2006

Hello Kabir

Followed your instructions:

- I unjar'd jnpserver.jar
- I ran aopc on the unjar'd classes
- I deployed the new aop'd jar (jnpserver-aop.jar) to the server (removed the existing jnpserver.jar)
- I changed the base-aop.xml to include my bind poincut expression (mentioned earlier)

I started the appsever and it started without any errors. However, when I run the client to bind/unbind stuff from JNDI, no interceptor is invoked! I am not sure what am i doing wrong.

(When weaving (step 2), do I have to weave with my aspects? That is, do I have to include my SimpleInterceptor in the aop'd jnpserver-aop.jar?)

Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks
Madhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986079#3986079