[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Problem forming cluster with JBoss servers running on the sa

arya_ashish do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 07:01:45 EST 2006

I am trying to form a cluster of 2 JBoss servers running on the same m/c.

I am able to run the two servers on different port with "all" configuration, but they are not recognizing each other. But when I disable my LAN, the two server forms a cluster.

Can anyone help me to understand the probable cause of the problem?

I anticipate that the problem is with my network settings, but not sure.

Thanks in advance.

regards,

Ashish

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986099#3986099