[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal Stress Results

walbar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 08:59:45 EST 2006

Hi,

I've performed the test on the new version from the trunk. I get:

With the CMS Portlet: 15 p/s
Without the CMS Portlet: 31p/s

Yesterday I was trying to find out where in your code there were the SQL queries logued by hibernate. I was suspecting that they were the bottleneck but the source code is quite big and I had not much success. Anyway I see you have worked on it and now only the cache is hit without actually reaching the DB.

I guess that another possible bottleneck are the JTA transactions that are continuously being opened and closed. I would like to try to remove them in order to perform more tests, would you point me to the config or code file where this could be done (if possible)?. I wouldn't mind to lack some functionality during the tests.

Regards,

Waldemar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986142#3986142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986142