[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to stop a process instance and all its task instance

mondenkind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 10:34:45 EST 2006

sscortan's answer helped me a lot and verified what i already guessed. ending a processinstance and its taskinstances like that works fine. although i have a problem:

if i manually set an end date with setEnd(Date), the state of the taskinstance is left untouched, which means it is still declared as open/signalling. so it never vanishes from my "open tasks" list, which is bad!

what can i do to set it to ended without using the end() function or having proper functions to set the boolian of isOpen/isSignalling to false?!

i can only think of manipulating the database directly with sql/hql, but that would be really dirty!

thanks for your help!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986167#3986167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986167