[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - JBoss.Net in JBoss 4.0.5?

DanielAborg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 15 11:01:49 EST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to upgrade to JBoss 4 but unfortunately I need to have JBoss.Net running in order to support legacy clients. I'm guessing that is has been dropped from the binary distribution since it's no longer in docs/examples.

If anyone knows where I can get ahold of a JBoss.Net that works in JBoss 4.0.5 I'd be truly grateful for a pointer. I've been searching and the documentation and the wiki indicates that it's distributed in docs/examples (it's not). I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or the release notes for 4.0.5.

Many thanks for your help.

As an aside, perhaps the documentation should be updated to reflect the fact that JBoss.Net is no longer included in the binary distribution?

I'm thinking of section 7 of the JBoss 4 upgrade guide: http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/upgrade4/html/

And also the Wiki: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss.NET (That's my note in the wiki.)

I'd be happy to update the wiki when I find out where JBoss.Net is these days. I don't know how to update the documentation but I'd be happy to do that as well if appropriate.

Thank you for your help,

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986180#3986180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986180