[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Pls help me in using JBPM Decision-node

aparajitag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 16 06:34:40 EST 2006

Hello every body,

i'm ne to JBPM. I'm trying to use JBPM Decision node. I'm not using design tool. i'm trying to write as simple java class. So can any one give me complete example of JBPM Decision. I have gone through the Q posted in this forum

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3956990

But i fpund it as poeces and i didn't find how to complete this program. So can any one plese give me the complete class which uses Decision node. Please help out as soon as possible. Its really urgent.

Thanks in advance

Aparajita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3986476#3986476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3986476